If you’ve already purchased Windows Server 2016 Standard but can’t understand how to use it on your device or looking for the complete DIA (Download, install and Activate) guideline, you are in the right place. If you think the whole process is too complicated, get out of this idea. Because in this post, we will share the complete easy guidelines about Windows Server 2016 Standard download, installation and activated process.
Note: In this process, you must need a server 2016 activation key. If you don’t have a license key then before you continue, buy a server 2016 license key from our shop.
Essential System Requirements to Download Windows Server 2016 Standard
Before jumping into the download process l 2016 Standard download, your computer must fulfill the system requirements. Check these system requirements carefully:
|Processor||1.4 GHz; 64-bit processor|
|RAM||512 MB or greater|
|Hard Disk Space||32 GB or more|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 768 or higher resolution|
|Network Connection||Ethernet adapter of 1 gigabit/sec|
Fundamental Information about Windows Server 2016 Standard
Windows Server 2016 Standard is a hybrid cloud environment support group of operating systems. It includes numerous tools and features to organize and integrate with Microsoft Azure and other cloud services. The software offers various features and tools for medium-sized businesses to help organizations manage their network infrastructure and data. Also, the Server 2016 standard provides a secure and reliable platform for running business-critical applications. Windows Server 2016 Standard also includes multiple security features to help protect organizations from cyber threats.
Windows Server 2016 Standard offers improved performance and scalability compared to previous versions that you can use. Get the features and advantages you need to download and install Windows Server 2016 on your device. Let’s dive into the principal process.
Download Process of Windows Server 2016 Standard ISO 64-bit Full Version
You can download the Windows Server 2016 Standard in many processes. Windows Server 2016 standard download is available from the official Microsoft Website. Let’s have a look at the download process:
- Go to the Microsoft Official website download page.
- Click on Download the ISO file and go to the next page.
- From the next page, fill up the form with your original information.
- Then Click on the Download Now button.
- Finally, click on the language based 64 bit ISO file.
- Within a few moments, It starts the download process.
Note: To complete the whole download process, it will take almost 1 hour. The download speed will vary with the browser and internet connections.
How to Install Windows Server 2016 Standard
- Once you have downloaded the software, you can install the Windows Server Standard 2016 version on your computer. Let’s take a look at the easy process:
- Locate the Downloaded software file on your device.
- Then extract the downloaded ISO file.
- Double-click on the folder to enter the folder.
- Look for the setup.exe file and double-click on it to run the installation process.
It will start the installation process; click on the Download and Install Updates and press the Next button.
- Select Windows Server 2016 Standard Evaluation on the next screen and click the Next button.
- Accept the Applicable Notices and License Terms option.
- Then choose Nothing and tap on the Next button.
- Windows Server Setup program automatically checks updates and you need to press the Next button when the update is completed.
- Then confirm all the information in the Window and click the Ok button.
Note: If you can see Turn Off BitLocker, then do it and follow the next process.
- Now you can see the configurations for installing Windows 2016 Server. Click on the Install option and follow further directions to complete Windows 2016 Server installation process.
How to Activation Windows Server 2016 Standard
Welcome to the activation process since you have completed the installation process. To activate the Windows server on your device, just follow the below procedure:
- First, press Win+R from the keyboard and type cmd in the box.
- Then click Ctrl+Shift+Enter to open the Command box to run the administrator.
- Carefully type: Dism /online /Set-Edition:ServerStandard /AcceptEula /ProductKey:XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
- Note: Enter your 25-digit Windows Server 2016 Standard license key instead of XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
- Now the Windows Server 2016 is activated on your device.
Consequently, here is the end of today’s blog post. If your device system fulfills the hardware and software requirements and you have the valid license key, then you can easily activate the server on your device by following our process. Hopefully, our download, install and activate Windows Server 2016 Standard guidelines will help you complete the whole process effortlessly.