The free version of Microsoft Office has some limitations for use. You need to purchase a valid product key to use the full version of Microsoft Office. After buying a product, If you don’t input the licensed key on your Office product, you can’t use the full version of Office. So it’s crucial to enter the product key successfully. You can input the license key in several ways. In this article, we will cover how and where to enter your office product key after purchasing the product.
What is Office Product Key?
Microsoft provides their customer with a product verification key that contains 25 digit code to authenticate a product. This is a verification process for Windows users using a valid product from Microsoft.
How Does Look the Product Key?
The Microsoft product key contains 25-digit characters, separated into five different parts. Each part has five characters, including letters and numbers. Generally, a valid product key looks like this:
To get a cheap office 2021 professional plus activation key click the button below:
Where to Enter Your Office Product Key
Whenever you purchase a valid Office product key, you can add that key to your office application in different ways. Let’s see what are the process to enter your Office product key:
1. Enter a Product Key After Installing the Office Software
- Go to the link to download the Office ISO file.
- After completing the download process install the software.
- When you open the office software, on the startup, a new window will show you to input your Office 25-digit product key.
- Enter your office product key and use the latest version of Office.
2. Enter Your Office Product Key Inside the Office Application
- If an Office application is already installed on your device, find out and click to open it.
- Open any Office application from the Microsoft suite list.
- Click on my Microsoft account to entire inside the setting.
- You will see Activate Product, click on it and a new window will open, select I have a product key and click on it. Then on the next window input your office product key and press Ok to get licensed.
3. Redeem your Product Key on Microsoft Official Store
- First, visit the link- www.office.com/setup
- You must sign in to your Microsoft account; if you don’t have an account, you need to create a new one.
- You will see an interface like the image below if you have already signed in to your account.
- To use the full version of Office, enter your Office product key and press the Next button.
4. Input your Product Key When you Purchase a Product From Microsoft Store
- First, visit the link – www.microsoftstore.com and sign in to your account.
- Go to the My Microsoft Account option from the top right side of your account.
- On the next Window, click on the Order History and navigate your office product.
- Click on the install button, when your installation will be finished then a window will notify you to input a valid product key.
- Input your Office key here and click on the OK button.
Note: Without a valid product key, you don’t use the full features of Microsoft Office. If you don’t have the original key, you can purchase an Office product key from our store at a low price. Click here to get a new genuine key.
You can’t get the license-provided setting typically. All of those are the process to input your office product key. We hope now you can able to enter your Office product key quickly.