A Complete guide on How easily you can download and install windows 11 pro. This article will show you multiple easy ways to download and install windows 11 pro with proper images. Images will help you to understand this tutorial without any problem. This is the easiest method you will find on the internet.
Microsoft officially launched Windows 11 on 05 October 2021 and windows 11 pro is the latest updated windows operating system till now. We usually update the latest version of Windows because the most recent Windows security updates correct bugs and security holes in Windows and related software and they introduce new features on every update. This post will help you if you decide to update your windows.
How to Check the System Requirement for Windows 11 Installation:
To activate Windows 11 Pro, your device’s minimum system requirements must be met with Microsoft requirements. You must ensure your device is eligible for Windows 11 Pro Update. We recommend checking the update notification from your desktop to see if your device is eligible for the Windows 11 update. If you are a Windows 10 user, you can quickly check if your device is suitable for active Windows 11 updates by following the steps below.
- To check that, first Go to the start menu
- From the start menu, click the Setting option.
- Then click the Windows update menu.
- And next, Check for updates. Here you can see the Updates available status,
Also, you can check it with PC Health Check Software. Download the software and run it. If your device is ready to update to windows 11, you can follow the next process for windows 11 installation. If your device does not comply with the update, you can’t see the update now button. Nowadays, there are many easy and popular ways to update windows and activate windows license keys on your device. All the methods don’t suit well at all times. We can try to describe all the methods so that you can easily find the best method to update and manually download windows 11 pro on your device.
Below are some best steps and methods to quickly download and install Windows 11 pro on your device.
How to Download, Install and Activate Windows 11 Pro?
You can use the five most used methods to download and install Windows 11. The best option is to wait until Windows Update on your computer offers it for free. The second method is to use the installation assistant to force your PC to update it. Using the Windows Insider Program is the third method. There is no data or file loss in any of these three methods. As a fourth option, you can use a Windows 11 ISO file to manually clean and install the operating system on your computer.
You can also use the media creation tool as a fifth method for installing Windows 11. Both of these techniques need a clean install so that your existing files will be lost. We are going to explain each of those methods down below:
01. Install from Windows Update
This is the easiest way to update windows on your computer. When your device is ready to update from windows 10 to windows 11,
- Go to the “Start Menu” from the start bar.
- Then click on the “Setting” menu from the sidebar options.
- After clicking the settings menu, you can see update and security options.
And then, you will find the windows update option. You will see a download and install option if the free Windows 11 upgrade is available on your device. Click on the download option to start the installation process of Windows 11. When you install windows 11 on your device, you need windows 11 pro license key for activation. Enter the windows product key and Enjoy windows 11 pro.
02. Install through the Installation Assistant
Use the Windows 11 Installation Assistant if Windows Update is unavailable on your device. By following this, you can manually update from Windows 10 to the new 11 system. Remember, if you choose this option, you must ensure that your computer complies with Microsoft’s minimum requirements. To check that, click the Windows 11 Pro system requirements.
If your device is suitable to install, visit the Microsoft windows 11 website & you can see a Download Now button. In the next step, hit the button, and it starts to download. Waiting until it’s complete download.
- After your download is complete, click to launch it. Click Yes to give permission.
- You will have to select Accept and install in the pop-up box. There will be three steps moving forward. Wait for Windows 11 to download before moving on. It can take some time. Next, you may be asked to accept the Microsoft terms and conditions.
- The integrity of your download will be checked in the second stage by Windows 11. In the third stage, you will be asked to install Windows 11 in the background. Set it up and wait. This could take a while – usually less than 30 minutes.
- Now click the Restart button once the third phase is complete. You will be informed that your account is going to be closed. Restart your computer, then wait for Windows 11 to install.
Now you may have a question: How long does Windows 11 take to install? It depends on the speed and condition of your PC and CPU. It could take up to 30 minutes or an hour. You’ll see updates being installed on your screen. A percentage will indicate progress. Be patient; your computer will restart a few times. When finished, Windows 11’s desktop and the sign-in page will be displayed on the window. Now you can use the experience of windows 11.
03. Install through Windows Insider Program
The Windows Insider Program can be used to install Windows 11 if the first two methods don’t work for you. The Windows Insider Program will install unstable, unfinished versions of Windows 11 on your computer, so this is the last ditch effort.
- To use the windows insider program method to install windows 11 on your device, click over to Settings> Update & Security > Windows Insider Program. Then click on your Microsoft Account.
- If you’re using the Windows Insider Program for the first time, you’ll note that there are several channels, including Dev, Beta, and Release Preview. Windows 11 is now being tested in the Dev and Beta channels. Choose the best option for you.
- One of the most dependable ways to test Windows 11 is on the beta channel. If you choose to join this channel, you can face fewer bugs and problems that will affect you. However, keep in mind that beta channel releases rarely occur occasionally. You must join the dev channel if you want access to Microsoft’s most recent and greatest updates of Windows 11, which are released every week and include all the new features. The future Windows 10 update can be seen in the Release Preview. Once you’ve selected a reputable channel, confirm your decision. You’ll be asked to log in with a Microsoft account if you haven’t already. Then your computer will restart.
- Go to Settings and select Update & security. After that, recheck for updates. Windows 11 will be listed. Select Download and Install, then wait while your device installs the OS.
04. You can directly download the window media creation tool from Microsoft :
With the help of the Media Creation Tool, you can quickly and easily build Windows 11 installation image files. It allows you to input a DVD or USB stick with the installer and upgrade your current system to the latest version. The entire process is automated and simple to do.
Installation is not necessary for the application. It launches with two choices: upgrading the installed software or exporting files to build an installation file. With the help of the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool, you can download the file, save it to your computer as an ISO image, and use the Rufus software to create a bootable USB flash drive or DVD. The entire downloading and saving process is automatic, but you must have a USB or DVD with at least 8 GB of space available.
Use the Media Creation Tool on your device:
- First, download and run the media creation tool from the Microsoft website.
- Run the Tool and Choose your language from the list.
- Choose Version: Windows 11 (it includes both Pro and Home)
- Choose the structure you want to install (64-bit or 32-bit)
- Choose the location where you want to save files.
Complete the Installation:
- Boot your DVD or USB flash drive using Rufus and run the installation process using manual BIOS.
- Enter the product key you got. If you don’t have one, visit our store to get it or skip the step and complete it later.
- Choose the type of installation Custom: Install just Windows (advanced)
- To install Windows, delete all existing partitions and create a new one for the system file and also make partitions as your needs.
- Carry out the installation as planned.
05. Install Windows 11 Pro with the iso File
Install through an iso file is the last and most working method of installing Windows 11 pro. This method is much similar to the fourth one. This is a manual method; use it only if any other method does not work for you. But remember that using this method will make all your system data clear and complete a fresh installation of Windows 11. Therefore, ensure everything is backed up. You can install Windows 11 on a virtual machine using this iso option. Overall, we have a different guide here. Let’s know how this method works:
- Go to the Windows 11 download page, then select the Download Windows 11 Disk Image option.
- Select Windows 11 Multi-Edition ISO from the list, and click the blue Download button.
- Select the language English from the list, then click the blue Confirm button.
- After the setup file has been downloaded, you must download additional software to proceed with a clean install of Windows 11 Pro. Rufus is a fantastic tool for making a bootable drive.
- If your bootable drive is ready, restart and run the manual windows setup.
We hope our windows 11 pro download guide help you to understand how to download Windows 11 Pro. Now that you’re up and running with Windows 11, you can check out our other how-to guides. We have covered many topics related to the new Microsoft operating system.
- Office 2019 Pro Plus – Download, Install & Activation Guide
- How to Download and Install Windows Server 2022 Standard
- How to Create a Bootable USB using Rufus for Windows